Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Testing

Just peeping in real quick to say hi. My fourth graders are LEAP testing this week to make it to the next grade. We were cooped up in the classroom all day with no break except lunch. Poor kids(and me). I was going stirr crazy so I know my 9 and 10 year olds had to be going insane.

J's TPR hearing is April 13.

Smiley's mom is having a boy(and I am begging L to let me take it if it comes into care).

Smiley is singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little star(doesn't pronounce the words, but definately has the tune).

I miss everyone here and will try to be back soon.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home