Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Bye Bye Buddy

With the week I'm having, I wake up this morning to find my cat Buddy dead. This sucks. He was L and my first pet together. After almost 6 years, he never did outgrow the kitten stage. He also played fetch. A one-of-a-kind pet. I guess I should be thankful the little ones are still too little to understand.



8 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger SD said…

    Aww I am really sorry about that. It is so hard to loose a pet that you love and has been such a big part of the family. I always think someday when I die and (God willing) get to heavan I will see all my pets I had to say goodbye to. Poor little Buddy.

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I am so sorry! Losing a pet is hard.

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Grace said…

    So sorry...

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Marthavmuffin said…

    oh no...I am so sorry, We have lost 3 kitties in the last few years. Two had kidney prblems the other got FUS and they couldnt repair the damage.

    We have 3 new kitties, but I still miss my others.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    After the cat, the hot water tank busted later that day. New tank fell on L, requiring stitches in the head. He has slight bleeding inside his head and it's been rough on him. It never ends.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    L, You've been nominated for the Sisterhood Award! Check out my blog for more details!

    savingstarfiish.blogspot.com

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Oh Lisa, I'm so, so sorry. And I just read your update, too. Loosing your pet is soooo hard. I still miss my Honey cat. Thinkin' about you and sending hugs.

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Happy Mama to Three said…

    I am so sorry. That brought tears. I don't get by often, but I keep you always in my prayers. I am so sorry little Buddy has gone now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home