Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I thought something smelled funny

It turns out the 6th grade teacher at my school couldn't handle the 6th grade students because they were sassy, so she wanted to moved to a lower grade... Guess whose position she is getting? I wish the worst I could say for my 4th graders were that they were sassy. I'm not meaning to be ugly to my kids, cause I love them, just saying they're a challenge. Anyway, I can't keep a couple students(who have done NOTHING all year) engaged, I get booted, then they replace me with a 6th grade teacher who can't handle her students....makes a lot of sense huh? The other 4th grade teachers are a bit ticked too because they know how hard I worked and how much I contributed.

That being said, gonna look for work elsewhere in the area, even resorting back to accounting. I can attend summer workshops for a little extra money. Hopefully, this will help later when I am without health insurance!

Some good things: Got the pool ready and remembered what a joy it is to bring Smiley swimming. J is starting to tolerate the pool this year and maybe enjoying it a little too.

Well, back to job hunting for me. It would be nice to catch a break once in a while.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    Kind of like dealing with the 'system'. There's always a hidden agenda. Sorry this has to happen...Hopefully something better is on the way!!! :)

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Titus 2 Thandi said…

    Not nice at all.I hope something better comes up!

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    ride the wave.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Spinner said…

    I hope something really good turns up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home