Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Blood tests

They came back good. He should be in for further testing in the next couple days. Maybe it wasn't a heart attack. This is coming from a small town doctor. If there's more reason to concern, we'll go out of town.

I'm not really comforted as I still don't have much info. Thanks for the prayers and please keep them coming. I don't know how many more kid's I'd be able to help without him.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Great news and will pray!

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Happy Mama to Three said…

    Prayers from me too. I am glad that the labs came out positive. Hopefully this wasn't something as serious as it could have been You are all in my thoughts.

    Cindi

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hyadle hurnia not spelling it right but feels like a heart attack good luck

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Queen of the House said…

    Yikes! I'm glad the blood tests look good so far. Definately get a 2nd opinion. ((((HUGS))))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home