Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Child Dies

I heard it on the news a couple nights ago. A young boy was going to weekend visits with his bio parents and coming home badly bruised everytime. Nothing was done. The dad killed him this weekend. I fear this with Bubbles, that's why I worry so much. It was one of the kids Bubbles' attorney represented, and she was crushed. She cares about her kids and she is definately in her profession for the right reason. Please send prayers for the child's family and foster family. I've been there and know the pain too well.

Good news on the Bubbles front. I misunderstood L about the weekend visits. Her mom told L they would be starting weekend visits and that we would have to bring her to visit Christmas Eve. Now I'm sure it's not true, because it didn't come from the caseworker. Her attorney and CASA both confirmed this was not true. This is such a relief. As far as the daycare situation, there's not much I can do. I just can't move my other children who are being so well-cared for there, so I will just continue to pray for their safety and consider it a blessing that the little guy will be well-cared for at least 5 days and week.

Bio mom goes to trial next week. Please pray for justice.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger MommyNay said…

    Can u please email me??? I need to talk with a mom who has experience with g-tubes as Im about to become one :)
    gilliebean_00@yahoo.com

     
  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Does your daycare have copies of the legal "arrangements" for Bubbles?? (supervised visits, parents do not have custody) If so, they have to honor that, so you should feel a little safer with them there with her.

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I agree with Kitkat- they should not let her wander around to see Bubbles- she should be protected there- I would also ask the cw to see if she can have the mom move the other child- as I am sure the state is paying for her child care too- they can probably tell her she can't go there- it is jsut too risky.

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Tamara said…

    We will be praying for court - that the TRUTH is revealed and that RIGHT prevails. Bubbles birth family sounds like an absolute mess, and that news story is just heartbreaking. You know, there's been a lot of press here about "too many kids being removed" - when we ALL know it's too many being reunited!!!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    Yeah, I wouldn't move them either. Who knows how long he will actually be there and just maybe it will work out that you will be bringing him!


    Also, praying for Justice for my little girl!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home