Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Class

Well, started my child psyc class on Monday. Class was cancelled yesterday and today. I was kinda pissed when I saw the note on the door again today. Gas is way too expensive to have to make an approximate 70 mile round trip for no class.

Since class was cancelled, I continued reading the text and today's chapter was about prenatal development. I skipped the summary about fertility treatments, which I am an expert, but my heart dropped when I got to prenatal cocaine exposure. I remembered my helpless little Princess and cried. If only people knew how serious drugs/alcohol affect your baby and people are not just saying it so you won't do it! Today makes 4 months from the day drugs took my little girl to heaven. I had to stop reading, picked up Bubbles early from daycare and took her to the doctor.

Last week, Bubbles had a flare up and wheezing quite a bit, so today was the week after check up. She sounds good and I'm to start weaning her off the breathing medications.

Bubbles is starting to talk, saying mama and L heard her say "da da." In fact, she's cooing at me now to give her attention.

Smiley is climbing on everything. Pulling himself up on anything sturdy enough. He is just beginning to take small steps while holding onto the coffee table. We are getting to the point where I am constantly having to chase after him.

Ok, can't resist any longer. Bubbles is talking to me and I just have to go now.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    AGAIN!! I can't believe he cancelled again.

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hahah Isn't there some one you can call to find out if there is a class? that stinks,, keep it to table walkign it is so muc easier....

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    What an annoying professor! Seems like he/she could send out an email if class was going to be cancelled!

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Your babies are growing so fast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home