Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Bayou College

Sorry I've been kinda quiet lately but mysister is getting married, so the babies and I took a trip to my mom's for her bridal shower yesterday. I spent not even 2 days there and as much as I love my sister(and I know you're reading but I warned you,there's only so much time we can spend with each other before we drive each other crazy. Yesterday, I just about pushed that time limit too far(and I'm sure she'd agree with me). Anyway, after all the shower morning stress, the shower itself was nice.

Everyone loved the babies! Bubbles just lit up the room and everyone said she was a "keeper." Too bad she's going home.

During the opening of the gifts, we did the tradition where however many ribbons you break is how many kids you will have.Robin and I kept whispering to each other"Come on! Break some! Trust me...you want to break some ribbons!" I guess infertility follows us everywhere. Looking back, I don't think I broke any ribbons at my baby shower, so that could be my problem.

I finally got registered at Bayou College. The class time kinda sucks, but will have to deal with it I guess. I'm taking Child Psychology and I'm hoping it's just a lecture class with no projects! I also have to prepare for the P.raxis II and take it early August.

Co-worker was gonna take over my job until I gave her a brief(very brief)overview of all I do and she decided it was too much. They may have to hire 2 people(probably won't though).

Well, gotta run. Need to use the rest of my lunch break to study.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When is your last day at work?

    Hey and Bubbles isn't going "home" until God says she is. Don't put limitations on Him. He may have something else in mind!!!! :)

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger KrazyMom said…

    I just came across your blog today. It sounds like you really have your hands full, but in a good way. My Hubby and I have only just recently begun the adoption journey. I'll be checking back in on your daily adventures.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    I broke as many bows as I could at my shoewr and were did it get me?!? Thanks for your advice earlier, I needed to hear it.

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Baby Blues said…

    Oh my gosh! I didn't know that tradition... I didn't break any ribbons on my gifts too. Hmph. People should have told me this. Lol.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Well who could NOT think any baby is a keeper? Glad some one sees what you do at work.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    last day is Thursday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home