Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Visits

Well, Bubbles went on her first family visit today. I'm not sure how it went because transportation took her. After today, her visits will be the same time as Smiley's, every other week instead of every week as I originally thought. It always sucks bringing babies for the first visit. It's a reminder that this little bundle of joy is not mine.

I will also be leaving early to take her to the doctor. Her toe is red and looks infected. It's probably just a blister, and nothing, but since she's not mine, gonna get it checked out to cover my ass. Also, she already has a file at the same doctor Smiley goes to. I'm gonna ask the doctor if she has any health issues I should be aware of and have her do a quick check up on her. It is so weird calling to schedule an appointment and giving bio mom's name for the chart name. I'll probably leave Smiley at day care til I'm finished. It's rough trying to take them both in at the same time by myself.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Hope everything goes OK at the docs. Hey- that is pretty handy that the same dr. has both their files...Have a great weekend with the babies!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    I agree, it has to be easier that they have the same doctor. The fact that you and the doc have a good rapport, might get you a bit more info.

    Enjoy your weekend!

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Definitely good they're at the same office. Hope the appt went well and the thing with her toe is nothing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home