Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Can You Keep a Secret?

Do you want to know a Secret? I simply cannot force myself to address Bubbles by her real name. We are alternating calling her Baby and Baby girl. I know it's a stupid thing to write about but it's really out there. I wish I could tell you, but I have to keep her name Secret. I may post about it and give ya'll some clues at the palace as long as you don't post your guesses in my comments. I wouldn't want to get in trouble. I was never too good at keeping Secrets, so I better shut up before you guess my Secret so Bubbles it is.

Bubbles has a CASA worker who told us not to get our hopes up but chances are we'll be keeping her. There is a lot more to the case we have not been told, but of course, I can't go into too much here, but it's looking good for us. Bubbles will be with us at least 45 days until the next court hearing. You want to know another Secret?? CASA said it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep our last slot open for the baby. I'm gonna try and remain cautiously optimistic and try to wait it out before getting excited. Yeah right!

I'm sure most of you read between the lines and figured out what I was trying to keep Secret. I cannot confirm what you already know, so don't put the answer in my comments please. I could risk getting in trouble. Robin is probably laughing hysterically now at the game I'm playing.

If you really do not know my Secret, email me.

10 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    OK, my husband would say "That is WEEDED!!" Wowzers @ the babies!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger foolimat said…

    I have read your blog from the beginning, and I check back everyday to see how things are working out for you. I originally found your blog because it was referenced on a someone's blog as south louisiana and I live in Baton Rouge. I have put you in my prayers every night. I would like the invite to Princess's website if possible, but I don't know you personally, so I understand if you would rather not. Regardless, I will keep checking back everyday! God Bless!

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been reading your blog for a while and I really hope everything works out for you and the kids. You really seem to be a great person (and mother!).

    But this post had me laughing out loud, it's an, umm, interesting name... I like Bubbles though!

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    foolimat,

    Email me. I'm not computer smart enough to find your email address.

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    How cool- 2 babies!! 3!!!! You will be one busy lady!! but fun fun fun! Email me the scoop!

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Queen of the House said…

    That's so awesome! I know what you mean about not getting to excited yet. You're trying to protect yourself, but when a CASA tells you something like that, how are you NOT supposed to get excited!? (((HUGS))) Just treasure every day and go from there.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Wow! Babies everywhere. So happy for you, Lisa.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I'm confused...

    (what's so different about that?)

    julie@junglemom.com

    PLEASE! *lol*

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Now I am the one laughing hysterically. hee hee.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    OOOOOOOOOOOOo how the old feelign are starting to come back. I so know how you feel right about now. Prayers,,, calm,,, hope,,, hang in there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home