Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

OUCH!!! (Updated)

I woke up in pain, thinking it was cramping, I popped some midol. Then the pain migrated to my right side. Pain so bad I was buckled over and nearly fainted.

Went to the ER, became a pincushion, got a cat scan. I actually asked if bloodwork showed pregnancy...negative of course.

Cat scan showed something on my right ovary. Hospital didn't know what it was so was told to follow up with OB/gyn. The local ob/gyn squeezed me in. I had a hot date with the dildo cam(this one really liked me), then was told by doctor's wife he had to leave for emergency c-section(lucky chick).

Anyway, have to go back at 1:30. Have fun trying to diagnose me if you like.

How lovely, one month after losing my baby, I'm slapped in the face with my infertility issues! Never a dull moment.

When I said I was bored last week, I was bored wanting GOOD news.

Update: Well, I'm back. I had a ruptured cyst! What a great day! Ultrasound showed what appeared to be a sac in my uterus and did another pg test, which was negative, of course. It appears the "sac" is probably fluid from the ruptured cyst. Everything should work its way back to normal and don't need to do anything else unless I have more problems. I love the dr. though, and he's local, and does IUI's(of course very pricey though). We may give another IUI a try in the near future. Must go rest now.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Owww- that sounds really painful. Do you think it might be some kind of cyst or something? I hope it is not serious and that you'll get more details soon. Take care!!

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Youch. I hope that you're feeling better soon.

    Yay for finding a nice OB/GYN. It's such a "personal" relationship, that it is really awful having an unkind person down there. :(

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Ken & Jordan Lukens said…

    Feel better soon!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Ick. Glad you found a good doctor out of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home