Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Witch Is Looking for a New Job

You'll never guess where she applied....The witch actually applied to work for CASA. One of the supervisor's there asked what L thought. L told him she doesn't need to work with kids. The guy said he's heard bad things but wanted his opinion too. You will be glad to hear Witch will not be working for CASA.

Smiley's mom had a visit today and was bitching cause he had a fever(he got shots yesterday. Then bitching because L and I don't tell her anything or bring her pictures. Hmmm.. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU LIED ABOUT US IN COURT!!

The CASA supervisor is gonna ask the judge if Smiley can get a CASA worker. If he can, the CASA will work on getting visits stopped and a TPR trial date. We'll see if it works. Smiley will be in care 16 months at the next court date.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    His mom is a nut. I hope that it goes as quickly as possible!

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Ditto to Robin's comment- the woman is a freak! I thought she was just going to retire!

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    I was afraid mom would turn face. Hang in there it took us 10 YEARS to finalize ours. Now your glad your not in Arizona huh. Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger FosterMommy said…

    That would be great for Smiley, for his case to be put to rest as quickly and easily as possible!

    I know his mom has been dishonest and obnoxious, but I'd suggest turning the other cheek. Keep sending pictures for her, and keep her informed as much as you can. Obviously you don't need to talk to her a lot if she's being rude to you, but denying her pictures is just petty. And it could come back to bite you in the behind in court.

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Fostermommy

    You're right about the pictures. I really was purposely withholding them, just haven't had the time to print them out. I did email some with apologies for the delay.

    As far as information, it is the caseworker's job to give that out. We tell her everything that happens with Smiley. They choose what to tell her, because they cannot transport her to every little appointment he has, only the major ones.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    What I meant was I was NOT purposely withholding pictures. As you can tell, I'm still not doing too well.

    I just don't have the energy to deal with her now.

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We never gave our sons mom pictures when he was in foster care. I do know she sometimes brought a camera to visitation but I do not think it is your job to keep her wallet full of pictures. I also told my social worker what was going on and expected her to convey what she thought the mom needed to know to her. You are a great mom and a great foster mom. DO NOT let her get under your skin. Keep up the good work and trust God to let the judge see through all the lies and unreasonable expectations in court. Praying far a TRP quickly and a CASA WORKER WHO KNOWS HOW TO GET THINGS DONE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home