Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Princess' Palace

I am moving my journaling about Princess here:
Princess' Palace

I will need to do much, much more journaling and greiving over the loss of my precious little Princess, so I decided to give her her own place. I hope some of you join me, but I understand if you cannot handle anymore sadness. I may password protect it later and post pictures there sometimes. What do you think?

Tomorrow I will attempt to drag my butt back to work. No, I'm not ready yet, but I never will be, so I have to just jump in and hope I don't drown.

I have to bring Smiley to the doctor tomorrow for shots and physical, so I will only have to survive for half a day.

Wish me luck. Thank you so much for all the support and prayers.

8 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    I wish you luck and strength. See you over at Princess' Place.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger CAGB said…

    I will be checking in there often.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Dream mommy PLEASE take a look a my friends site. Her and her husband lost a baby girl and started up this site. You do not have to sing in or anything just go check it out.

    http://www.ahtrust.org/


    YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS,,,,

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Hang in there- I am soooo praying for you!

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Well-heeled mom said…

    Still thinking of you. Perhaps the best thing will just be to stay busy for now. That helped me when I lost my brother. My mom would tell you it never gets easier to deal with the loss of a child - but the pain dulls over time. I am so sorry for your loss.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck with your first day back!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    I am sorry to read about Princess. Try to hang in there... I stumbled upon your blog and can relate in many ways. I have been told that I could not conceive for 13 years now. We did adopt but still TTC. Hasn't happened yet. But people are always telling us that could still happen and proceed to tell me story after story of those who adopted and then conceived.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I will definitely be checking there too. And I love the idea of pictures.

    Hang in there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home