Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Jumping Back In

Well, was back to work today. It really wouldn't have been that bad if I weren't still fighting this awful cold. This damn thing has been lingering for a week. I had to bring Smiley in for his shots, so no doctor appointment for me today. Maybe tomorrow.

I am so sick of coughing. I had to a phone conversation with my mom the other night while having a bad coughing attack. A few minutes later Robin called asking how I was and I responded, "I had to hurry and get off the phone with my mom because I had a bad coughing attack, then started throwing up and now my nose is bleeding."

Smiley has lost some weight and hasn't been tolerating milk, pediasure, soy milk, nothing! Now pediatrician suggested starting toddler formula. We'll see how that works. If any of you saw pictures of Smiley, you'll remember how he was such a fat baby! Now he's growing tall and skinny. We'll see if we can fatten him back up again.

Oh yeah, throughout all the evil and hateful things towards us and the daycare owner, the daycare owner told me she received a dozen roses last Tuesday afternoon just after returning from the hospital with the following note on the card:

"Well done, my good and faithful Servant, Love God."

Coincidence? Don't think so. We have no idea who sent them.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    That would have been a very intune person. Beautiful! out here at the crisis centers,,, they feed the babies refried beans hahah try that. KIDDING!!!!

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Megamom said…

    That note just made me bout cry. Hang in there dreammommy!

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    Hang in there girl. Regarding smiley, keep in mind that they do thin out as they get older (all that crawling and running). Try Goat milk. They sell it in the supermarket in either the health food aisle or the baking aisle next to the evaporated milk. It's much milder than cow milk and has lots of vitamins. Big internet hug for you.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Aww, what a sweet card. I am sure the daycare owner really needed that encouragement after facing so much adversity.

    sending you a big e-hug. Go take care of yourself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home