Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Training Hours Complete!

Well, I managed to complete my 8 hours remaining to keep my foster parent license today. I love the internet. Smiley actually played quitely and let me complete my classes.

Hubby on the other hand came bugging me when I was almost done with my last class. I told him he needed to go find something to so I can finish this before we get another placement. He walked backed to our room like a puppy dog not getting any attention.

I guess I don't have to tell you who's the bigger baby and who needs more attention.

I'm good to go until 6/30/08 now! What a great distraction that was.

7 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Glad to hear you managed to finish up the classes. What's next on your plate?

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    Awesome about the classes!

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you sicken me.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    anonymous? I hope you mean that in the sense that Dream Mommy is so proficient and wonderful that you are sickened when thinking how you could never compare.
    Because if you mean it any other you can come visit me at my site and WE can hash it out:)

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    What did I do?

    I was only picking on the hubby and I surely didn't mean to imply that any new child or baby could replace my little Princess.

    I just had an EXTREMELY DIFFICULT weekend and keeping myself busy yesterday was a short distraction from the pain.

    Nevermind, you will probably never get it!

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger soralis said…

    Glad to hear you finished your classes. You have a lot on your plate right now, hope you and the hubby get a little break every now and again

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    P.S. "Anonymous" can bite my A!! (and that is a LOT of A)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home