Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, February 23, 2007

I Can't handle This

Ok, I was a bit harsh about Smiley's mom yesterday. I did email her pictures and really wasn't meaning to not send them, but then I got distracted with this and that. Thanks fostermommy for snapping me out of it. She would have used that in court. Of course, she will likely still lie in court saying we didn't give her pictures, so I printed out the email as proof.

I just cannot deal with her right now on top of everything else going on. We had transportation bring Smiley to the visit yesterday and will probably do the same again in two weeks. That way we get a break from her til court.

My biggest fear is that Smiley's mom finds out about Princess. If she does, I GUARANTEE she will testify in court saying that we killed her and how can Smiley be safe with us when we killed Princess? Yes, she is that bad and would stoop that low.

If she does this, how do I contain myself? How do I not burst into tears? That would just be so harsh, I don't know if I could handle it. Do you the the attorneys would object? Would they shut her down or let her carry on?

I just wish Smiley's case would move along so we could have some good news for once!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    In all of this, the "evidence" is so clear cut. Hopefully, your judge will see through the crap, even if s/he doesn't say that from the bench. Bioparents with probs like Smiley's will go to extreme lengths - keep you records as you have been doing. When is his next court date - or do you know? 16 months is too, too long - but in our state mental probs with bioparents always holds up TPR b/c of Americans w/ Disabilities Act - which, of course, did a lot of good things - but hold ups many necessary processes b/c lawyers and judges get scared. I pray TPR is very, very soon. I'm with you on using the transportation worker - it won't hurt S. in the least - and give you separation from it all. You deserve AT LEAST that much. Many hugs and props to you for doing something good for yourself!

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    I'm certain that everybody will see right through her act. If anything she will look horrible for bringing up Princess. It would be tasteless. Please take good care of yourself.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Next court date is in March.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I had the same thought as Tamara. I'm sure whatever judge you get will have seen enough birthmoms to see what she's up to.

    Hope it moves quickly.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger FosterMommy said…

    Judges can see right through that cr*p. Whether they care enough to call them on it or not...well...depends on the judge, I suspect.

    (btw, I do hope you took my previous comment as a friendly reminder. I didn't assume you were keeping the pictures from her maliciously. I just wanted to remind you that it's in your best interest to send them. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home