Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Good News Maybe?

Smiley's caseworker called L today saying the attorney in charge of getting a TPR hearing contacted her. She needed her to send some things from Smiley's folder because she was trying to get a TPR hearing date before the next court date. The next court date is in the next few weeks.

I've heard this line many times before, but do you think this could really be it this time? Will Smiley finally get his TPR hearing before we have to go to court again?

Like I've said, we've heard many "false alarms" regarding a TPR hearing date, so not getting my hopes up yet.

If this works out, this could be the great news our family DESPERATELY needs. Finally getting to adopt our baby boy would be such a blessing after all the hard times we have been having.

Please God, let this be it, and soon!

Please, please, send lots of prayers that his hearing date is sometime within the next month.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Happy Mama to Three said…

    I think it is definitely time for a blessing, and Smiley's TPR coming through would be just the blessing called for in my opinion. I will keep you all in my prayers

    Cindi

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    PRAYERS ON TOP OF PRAYERS!!! I will be gone for a couple weeks and I realy hope things are GREAT when I get back. Please stop by and take a look at the task God has given me. Off to get my friend in Washington and drive her to Mississippi. She is done wiht chemo look just what I will look like when she sees me. hang in there.

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Prayers to you!!! BIG TIME!!!!!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Praying for TRP to happen quickly and adoption soon

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Prayers commencing!

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    Oh, that would be such a blessing. God has amazed me so much lately - from Robin, to the flowers sent to your daycare, to what I just read that Fosterabba wrote - right on! I am praying that TPR happens soon. They tell you it goes quickly after that, and they are usually right. After that step, you'll be able to breathe a bit easier. I am praying that happens.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home