Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

No Sissy Boy Here(warning, very gross content)

If you don't want to read disgusting, gross baby N info, go to the previous post and read the message from baby N, along with pictures!

Apparanting Galloping Cats jinxed me a couple weeks ago describing her baby's first poop in tub incident. Baby N must have read it and decided to try it, so last night I had one big ass mess to clean up! Tub, floor, diaper, everything covered in poo! Why must they do that AFTER you bathe them?

Baby N is gonna be one of those annoying brothers that belches and farts at the table to gross out his little sister. I see it coming.

How do you know if baby N likes you?

If he farts while you're holding him!

Nurse C was putting him in the carseat and the "Pop goes the Weasel" song was playing on his car seat toy. Right at the part of the song where you sing "pop", he farted, in perfect time! He may not have my genes, but I think he will take after his mommy and be a musician(at least as a hobby). That is, he will take after me with the musician part, not the farting. That, he will take after his Papa(grandfather)!

Baby N already knows how to manipulate us to get his way. I found him testing me last night. He usually wakes up, cries a litte, so I turn on the music and let him go back to sleep. Now, he's starting to carry on with the crying more. L tells me to bring him in the bed. I say no because that's exactly what baby N is trying!

He is definately a full fledged boy!

I guess I get to look forward to him bringing bugs and critters in the house to show me!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    LOL! He definitely sounds like my brothers when they were little. The Kid will fart at the most innoportune moments also. Like church, or a restaurant. I think there's a secret boy code passed down from father to son. You better get with L to see what he has been teaching baby N when you're not around!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    You mean they will poop IN THE TUB? I didn't know that happened! Oh dear Lord. Oh sweet mercy. I do suppose it can work that way, now that I think about it. Oh my. Oh my indeed.

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    Yeah Tamara, they do that. Sometimes on purpose. Watch out for underwater farts too. Once they discover those, all heck will break loose.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home