Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sleep

God does provide.

I got some sleep last night. I only had to get up a few times last night to tend to baby N and it only consisted of turning on music and rubbing his belly. Of course, I did buy him some more teething tablets, so it appears he is teething again. He still gave me hell all evening, but once he went to bed, I got some peace.

A little secret...I purchased some no doze. I wasn't sure how long this phase of no sleep would last and I made a couple of big boo boos at work yesterday. Let's hope I won't need it.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Baby Blues said…

    Babies could really be a handful! They could really drive you crazy! Why do I go through this again?! Maybe I should think this over. Hahaha. Hang in there! Definitly, God does provide. Sleep well!

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Glad to hear you could finally hit the hay!

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger soralis said…

    Good luck and hope you get some sleep!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home