Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, September 04, 2006

My First Vacation

Hi,

It's baby N here. Mommy and daddy just couldn't bear to leave me with Nanna all weekend while they went to the beach. Of course, they couldn't have fun without me. See mommy, daddy and SY playing in the beach. See, instead of Mommy swimming, she gets to tote my heavy self along and get some exercise:


When I grow up, I want to be a surfer. Sure, daddy's having to hold me up now, but in a few years, I'm gonna be a real chick magnet. This one's for you Sugar Cookie. You too Sugar bean, hop on my surf board with me and we'll go ride some waves!




Mommy...what is this? Oops, that just splashed in my face. I'm not sure if I like it, but I'm sure fascinated by all this water splashing up on me:



Don't I look cool? Say yes! These shades look much cuter on me than daddy. You think he will let me keep them?



Whew, I'm exhausted. Gonna catch some z's on the way home. Opps. SY beat me again in falling asleep. Think if I fart real loud I can wake her?




Well, that about wraps up my first vacation to Gulf Shores. It was fun, except for daddy's cousin's new baby...

Can you believe mommmy had the nerve to not only hold, but feed another baby? I mean, how dare she, I'm all she needs! I hope she's not thinking about bringing one home..

Well, nice talking to you. Mommy's getting ready to take a shower, so it's time I scream to be picked up.

Sending kisses to my cute little online baby girls. Bye Bye Sugar Cookie and Sugar Bean! Ya'll are two gorgeous babes with the nicest mommies in the world! Hope to meet both of you one day!

Geaux Tigers!!

8 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like you had a vacation! Love the pictures!

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    He's so adorable. He looks like he really did enjoy himself out there. You must be exhausted though, totin' all that cuteness around and all.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Baby N- You look HOT on your surf board!! I would go riding with you if I could but right now, I busy resting from my big birthday party!! You know- I am older than you now- I am ONE!!! I am jealous that you go to go to the beach. I have never actually seen the beach- but you look like you had fun! Your mommy and daddy are so cool to take you to see the real waves! and all that sand!! WOW!!! Well, I better go play... bye

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Oopps- I forgot to sign my name- that--

    love- SugarBean!

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    Hi Baby N! I think surfer boys are VERY CUTE - and YOU are the CUTEST I've ever seen! You really have great form already. I'm jealous too - I've only been swimming in my backyard in the kiddie pool, and it just isn't the same! Isn't getting carried around fabulous? You and your mommy and daddy are a beautiful family. We definately have to go surfin' together soon! Love, Sugar Cookie!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Great pictures!

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger CJ said…

    Looks like you had a blast! I love the pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. He is one handsome little man!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger MamaKBear said…

    Awwwww this post was just so precious! Love the pictures and baby N's such a cutie!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home