Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

3 Things

I was tagged by Tamara to write the following 3 things post for baby N. It was kinda fun:

3 Things That Scare Me
The big ass snake that lives with my bio mommy
Those doctors who keep playing with my mouth
All these strangers that come to my house.

3 People That Make Me Laugh
Mommy
Daddy
Nanna


3 Things I Love

My exersaucer
Pulling out my feeding tube while mommy is feeding me
watching the ceiling fan spin


3 Things I Hate
When there are 2 or more people in my house and no one picks me up
Being put to bed
Waking up early


3 Things I Don’t Understand
Why mommy fusses when I play with my feeding tube
Why the cat hauls ass in the other direction when he sees me
why mommy can't hold me all the time


3 Things On My Highchair

I can't eat yet, but I'll be sure to leave mommy many surprises in my highchair when I can.


3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
Playing in my exersaucer
Crying to be picked up
Laughing at the ceiling fan


3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

EAT FOOD IN MY MOUTH
walk
Get adopted by my new mommy and daddy


3 Things I Can Do
Stand up when mommy holds my hands
Roll all over the floor
Laugh and play with my tongue


3 Things I Can't Do
sit up
crawl
eat by mouth

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
silly
cranky
goofy


3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
My music thing on my pack n' play mommy presses to put me to sleep
Me farting(I'm not bashful, and I can really rip them out!)
My "uhhhh" noise I make after sneezing

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
The noise my breathing machine makes
That mean doctor in New Orleans saying he wouldn't fix my lip if he thought I would die in a few years
Everyone telling mommy she will get pregnant now that she is adopting me.

3 Absolute Favorite Foods

I'll tell you when I can eat. I do love the apple juice mommy gives me sometimes.


3 Things I’d Like to Learn
How to walk
How to sit up
How to crawl

3 Beverages I Drink Regulary
Nutramigen(I have expensive taste)
Apple juice(when I can shallow it without coughing


3 Shows I Watch

Whatever is on LPB. Nurse C keeps the tv on that channel during the day, except she doesn't let me watch teletubbies.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    LOL at the "cat hauling ass"!!! Mine do that too - it is freakin hysterical. :) I can't wait til N is crawling - he'll be chasing that cat all over the place. And the FARTING thing - OH MY GAWD someone should have warned me. And the STINK this small child can produce with them. Worse than ANY cat or husband. :)

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Tamara,

    Any the farting thing, they do ANYWHERE: church, a crowded restuarant, etc!

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    Has baby N farted real loud while in your arms in public and people thought it was you? Yeah... me neither.. They fart like men. Too bad our little ones live far away. It seems as if sugar cookie and baby N would be great to have as playdates for The Kid. I mean, they already like the same things anyways.

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Noone ever thought it was me farting. I think it's pretty obvious it's the baby.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home