Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Getting Easier

Don't worry, I made it home safely..late, but safe.

Baby N's doctor said he had a bad cold and not to bottle feed him until he was better. He was really starting to catch on with the apple juice, but now we have to stop until he's better.

I managed to get some good deep sleep last night even though baby N woke up several times.

So Young actually caught the bus to school, woke up on her own. I guess the lecture worked. We told her she is responsible for getting herself to and from school. I guess the fear of having to tell her father why she missed school got her back in line.

Today is CD32. Hope is creeping in, although I need to shoo her away, because I'm sure disappointment will follow in the next week or so. What should I do? Buy pee stick tomorrow, then call the doctor, or wait til next week, then call the doctor?

Believing I will get pregnant sometimes feels as dumb as believing in Santa Claus. You want to believe, but feel foolish doing so.

Why must I suffer the torture? My last few cycles have actually been 28-29 days! Why do they have to start screwing up and messing with my head?

4 Comments:

  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Wow- pins and needles about your cycle.
    I can totally relate to the feeling you shared. Sometimes it feels like I will never get pregnant!

    Have you ever gone beyond 28 days before?

    Keep us posted!

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    yes, but not in the last few months.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GO PEE ON A STICK I know when we were trying the longer I waited and let me hopes get up The harder the fall. We have been TTC for 6 years and I still dream one day God will miraculously bless me. Not so often now that I have my own foster baby N who just turned 9 months but I would definitely have to pee on a stick before I got my hopes up to high

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger soralis said…

    Glad to hear you made it home safely.

    Wishing you luck with your cycle!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home