Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, August 11, 2006

More Germs

When I got home yesterday afternoon, So Young walked out with a bandana tied around her neck. This is how she does when she has a sore throat. Great... Gonna have to get her something called into the pharmacy.

Baby N's doctor told us to give him breathing treatments twice a day while he has the cold. By the sounds of his screaming, you'd think we were killing him, and I don't even strap the mask on his face.

I brought baby N back in our room tonight in his pack n' play. What does L do? Goes sleep in baby N's room around 1am tired of hearing all the baby noises. We have got to get a baby monitor and start letting him sleep alone in his room.

At least it's Friday! One more day of work and then a short break. Have a good weekend everyone.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I did that a few months back- got the Fisher price one- works great- I can hear her breathing - i can also hear the air conditioner because it is right by her room but it works great!I hope you get caught up on your rest this weekend!! and feeling better!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home