Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Saved By My Mother!

So, I go along thinking baby N's appointment with the new plastic surgeon is at 1pm tomorrow. I think, I'll leave at 9, get there at 11, show off baby N to both of my parents' coworkers, go to the doctor, then go home.

Something made my mom call the doctor's office...The appointment is at 9AM!! OCS knew it was at 9 too. There must have been some confusion with L and all the appointments he had to make.

Since the appointment is so early, Baby N and I will leave tonight and stay at my mom's house(I've been craving some alone time with my parents). Mom said my daddy wanted me to come in tonight. Can't say no to daddy right? I called him earlier this morning and asked what he was cooking me for supper. He laughed and said he was waiting for me to call and ask that! If I was absolutely sure I wasn't pregnant, I could get him to go pick up a daquiri for me! I'm definately a daddy's girl except for shopping time, then I'm a Mommy's girl!

I so need this time to myself. I love my husband, but he's been sick all week, and my chores have tripled! Ever try taking care of a sick husband, teenager and tend to a baby? Very difficult! I should get some good rest tonight.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Aww- I am glad you get to spend time with your parents tonight! It sounds like they are good cooks, too.

    Speaking of LA cooking, I bought a vintage cookbook this weekend, "Cotton Country Cooking," by the Junior League of Monroe County. It looks good!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    It's funny - our church bulletin asked if anyone was interested in hosting an international student. I thought about it, and thought it could be nice - THEN I remembered your situation and was like NO WAY, NO HOW!!
    Thank goodnesss for moms.

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger soralis said…

    Hope you have a safe trip, enjoy your visit!

    Take care

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    Hope you have a safe, lovely trip. This is the time to sit back and allow your parents to take over. Let them spoil you and feed you. Let the dishes pile up in the sink (just get L some disposable plates and cups so that you won't have lots of dishes to take care of when you come back). Will pray for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home