Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Thanks For the Notice

It's gonna be one of those weeks already..

At 6:30 this morning, our lovely nursing agency called us to tell us nurse C was calling in sick! L and I leave for work at 7! 30 minutes to find a sitter for a medically needy baby(and MIL is back in school).

I used to say she needed to get a job, but thank God Jack and Jill's mom doesn't work, so I quickly fed him, made bottles, packed the car and dropped him off. I really like baby N to stay at my house, but today I had no choice.

Cycle news: VERY light spotting. A little TMI, but a pantyliner will last all day with only a small spot. No pee stick. I'm gonna wait til the end of the week to see if my visitor arrives.

Well, at least I'm off tomorrow to take baby N to a new plastic surgeon. I'm gonna show him off at my mom and dad's work tomorrow, then hopefully this doctor can get him a surgery date.

As far as the Korean...that's another story. I had enough of her and her father's shit, feeling like I'm being watched from the other side of the world and am ready to put her on a plane home. It has put L in a bad mood, but he doesn't want to piss his mom off by sending her home, because his mom babysits!

She told the coordinator:

She doesn't want to clean

She doesn't want us in her room(sorry, computer's in there you have to share!)

If any of you ever think about taking an exchange student, PLEASE DON'T!!!

There's nothing like some over controlling father across the world trying to run your household.

Whew...I feel better now after the vent!!

So...how was eveyone's weekend?

6 Comments:

  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    aww- love the short notice from the nurse. how convenient!

    I agree that it is time that SY goes home! Why is she still there?!

    I guess you can now say that you have "been there, done that" re: raising a teenager. Whew!!

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger soralis said…

    It would have been nice if the nurse could have given you a little more notice, how frustrating!

    So sorry about the exchange student!

    Take care

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Megamom said…

    Im sorry your exchange student is causing such havoc. We had one that was a delight but as ive heard that is rare. He shared a room with our young daughter and when she work up in the middle of hte night, he would play guitar to calm her down.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Isn't her visa up soon? :)

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    L doesn't want to send SY home because he thinks it will piss off his mom, who is our babysitter. We CAN'T afford the loss of a babysitter!

    As of now, she is leaving Dec 30! I hate to sound cruel, but I'm counting down the months!

    The problem is all she does is stay in her room and type on this little computer thingie she has!

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Why would it make his mom mad? what does she have to do with it? could she stay with her?? hehehehehe????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home