Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, July 17, 2006

So, You Think That's Funny??

(Warning: gross post ahead)

Still reading, Ok, you were warned.

So, yesterday baby N was in his exersaucer while I was fixing supper,playing along his merry way. He starts crying. It sounded like an "I'm spoiled and just want to be picked up cry", so I baby talked to him that he was alright to to keep playing, watching him, of course.

Then I said, "ok stinky, mommy's coming check your diaper,but if you don' t have a diaper, you're gonna play for a little while."

I walked over, smelled, gagged, then looked. He had one of them exploding diapers. All over his legs. All over the exersaucer.

I stripped him and started running bath water. When I got him semi cleaned up to take to the tub, he started giggling!

Very funny! You could have just told me you wanted another bath!

8 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    Oh no! They DO think it is so freakin hilarious when that happens. We've enver had one quite that bad, but I'm sure our turn is coming.

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Hilarious!!! This is when I am thankful that SB only takes in 3 ounces at a time! Her biggest blow out didn't even come out of her diaper! But she too laughed when I was cleaning her up!

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    LOL....ah the joys of motherhood!!! Just wait until he is old enough to dig in his diapers and remove the poop and play with it!!! Thats the stage we are in now!!!

    Michelle
    My Chosen Child

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    OMG Michelle! Girls do that too?

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger CJ said…

    Ha ha! At least he was in the excersaucer and it didn't get on the carpet!! Silly little boy!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooooh, I hate those kind of diapers! Did you figure out how to unclip the exersaucer cloth seat? (It took me a while to figure that one out.)

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Awesome Mom said…

    I call the exersaucer the exerpooper. My kids loved to let loose in that thing. It is a good thing that it has a plastic bottom lol

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Oh yes!! Sarah is OBSESSED with her poop...lol...I have plenty of bribery stories to hold over her head when she is older now!!!

    Michelle
    My Chosen Child

     

Post a Comment

<< Home