Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Best Buddies

Have you ever seen anything like this before?





Basil(the dog), was scared of the lighting and decided to hide in Buddy's cage(my bad kitty:



Now, before you call the animal cops on me. The cage is under a covered patio, where kitty is kept cool and comes indoors for attention. I just don't want the litter box in my house. It smells too bad, no matter how often you change it!


But Mommy, I'm too lazy to crawl! I'M GOING TO SLEEP!!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Aww- who said dogs and cats couldn't be friends?

    Love the sleepy Mr. N. He is so pudgy and cute!

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    glouise,

    Now, if that was another cat in his cage, Buddy would have raised hell!

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    He is such a cutie!!! I love it when they fall asleep on the floor!! precious!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Such cute pics, especially the one of the sleeping baby N!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home