Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Court Update

I can't say much but here's a summary.

Baby N stays in foster care(with me). His worker said we should have a TPR hearing in the next couple months. Bio mom lied a lot.

I came home and hugged and kissed my baby praising God he gets to stay with me.

So worth the MAPP classes.

So worth the infertility.

So worth the fight to get him in our home.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. It is looking good for us.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    YEA!!!!! IT all sounds GREAT!!!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Congratulations!!!! I am SOOO happy for you!!! Your right--at the end of the day it IS all worth it!! I would go through it all a million times over--just to have my Sarah...
    oh and I should have those nipples for you sometime this weekend!!! email me w/ you address!!! ttyl

    M
    My Chosen Child

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whew, I'm so glad to hear that! Still praying hard that you will get to keep him in the end.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger soralis said…

    Good luck! Hope the process doesn't take too much longer

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    Oh YES, YES, YES! Good news ALL AROUND this place. I am so happy things are going well - in spite of Chicken Pox. Girl, I am sure my time is coming for that soon too. When that rolls around, I'm gonna email ya for advice!

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations!!! God will bless all of you. Baby N is so lucky to be able to stay in a healthy family. I pray we will all be reading about TRP soon.

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger MamaKBear said…

    Good news, indeed! I know the feeling. :) Congrats!

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Maya said…

    Thank God! I hope he is able to stay until he is at least 18.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home