Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Closer to Home

I forgot to mention this in my earlier post.

The was a family member who worked at Women's in Baton Rouge. She knows a plastic surgeon who works there very well. He also specializes in clefts(all cleft babies born there are referred to him). She doesn't think he's very backed up and if we have trouble getting in she will use her pull. Also, she said she can arrange to be the nurse in surgery with him.

Can you get any better than that? This would be a hell of a lot easier for us. Maybe there's hope after all for this state. Will update later.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is good news. It never hurts to know someone.

    Sounds like you had fun at the shower! Do you have any pictures?

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I have pics. I'm trying to find a good one. I only got pics of me opening gifts so they are boring. Baby N was too fussy to take other pics.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    That is great! I hope she can get you in and i hope the dr. figures out what is causing the spots! If it is the pox- well, that is good and bad- good to get them over with as a baby- bad- because it is just bad...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home