Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Afternoon With Nanna

Dear baby N,

I have a surprise for you this afternoon. While you and nurse C are busy playing this afternoon, you will see that very special car pull into the driveway.

Nanna will be here to spoil you with lots of hugs and kisses and push back all my progress in getting you unspoiled from the arm. She is very excited to see you and wants to meet nurse C too! She misses you very much.

And, as requested by mommy(more like begged and pleaded), Nanna will sleep over in your room. I'm sure if you cry in the middle of the night, she will pick you up and spoil you, instead of just rubbing your belly to you get comfortable and go back to sleep.

Have fun playing with Nanna. Mommy wishes she could be there, but has to work for the big, mean company. I pray I get to be with you always after the adoption. Mommy loves you very much.

God Bless my mom!! I love being a mommy, but sometimes I just need sleep, especially dealing with court, chicken pox and hell at work.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    Mmmmmmm - sleeeeeeeep. Sounds good to me! I am envious. :)

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger x said…

    Forget Baby N, I think I need an afternoon with Nanna!
    I can only imagine the spoiling. I hope Baby N has a great time.

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Tamara,

    If we lived close, I'd definately keep cookie for you to get some sleep.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I hope you get some great rest- sleep well!!! :)

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Aww! Three cheers for Nanna.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger FosterMommy said…

    I wish I had a Nanna!

    What do you mean "unspoiled from the arm"? I've never heard that phrase.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home