Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, May 01, 2006

New Bloggers

Ok, I know ya'll are probably already overloaded with blogs to read, but if you get a chance, please send a "hello" to a couple ladies from my newsgroup:

KAC

Paula

I know most of you don't do the newsgroup thing, but we're not a girlie, babydust type newsgroup. We're they for each other to say how much we know it sucks when someone has a bad day.

Enjoy Blogging!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    I'll check them out!

    Hey, what kind of newsgroup is it?

    Btw- Have you had a chance to visit the ivillage "fostering" msg board site yet? I drop in there every so often, mostly lurking. Ivillage also has a great adoption message board too, if you are interested:

    http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-psadoption?redirCnt=1

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Thanks for the address. I think last time the whole address didn't post, so I wasn't able to visit. I will try that at lunch today.

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    It's a newsgroup for primary infertility in google groups.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home