Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Maybe Next Week

Social worker is off today. There goes anything happening with baby N anytime soon.

Foster mom didn't call to show us suction machine (big surprise there).

Got 3 hours sleep last night taking care of poor L with a fever. I'm gonna tell home development worker she can't visit anymore. Last time we also all got sick a few days before she came. I'm sure he probably picked up a germ from social services visiting room.

Well, hope foster mom is enjoying raising MY son (possessive aren't I?).

I want my baby! I am tired of missing more and more of his life!

Do you think foster mom will steal Mother's Day from me too? I wouldn't doubt it.

My heart hurts!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Megamom said…

    I get the fact of falling in love with a foster child but what i dont get is deliberatly sabataging a life for him. Either do somthing positive or let him go. Im sorry you are having to deal with this.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you have any idea at all, as to when you'll get him? The wait must be terrible... I can't even imagine! If it were me, I would want him *RIGHT NOW*.

    When you see him again, give him an extra hug from me.

    Julie
    (Junglemom)

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    327 foster kids in 20 years.

    8 adopted children of her own.

    Why does she have to be this way with MY potential child?

    I have NO idea when I will get him, but already miss him TERRIBLY.

    My heart is aching....bad.

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger soralis said…

    I am so sorry that Foster Mom isn't being more helpful to you. It is so sad that he has to wait to go 'home'.

    Take care

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger x said…

    I am so sorry. Waiting must be even worse when the little guy is already here and you are missing precious moments. You are in my thoughts.

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, this must be so difficult...during the year that Toots and Noodles were visiting us on weekends, it was tough thinking of them in their "other life" and missing them during the week. Hang in there...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home