Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Gift for All of You

I really should be using this time to nap, but I'm not that smart. Baby N slept from about 9:30-6am and through 2 feedings, which foster mom said you didn't have to wake him to eat. We did not sleep at all. Baby N sleeps loud, but what a lovely thing to wake up to.

He is spoiled! ROTTEN!! and spoiled to the arm!

Ok, here's the deal, I'm gonna post a pic since his face is kinda hidden, but won't keep it up here long (only until I chicken out). Here's a quick peak. If it's deleted when you read this, leave your email in my comments and if I know you well, I will email it to you, but look at it, then delete it. Sorry I'm paranoid.



Gonna catch a quick nap now. That's if baby N doesn't wake up.

Ok, I viewed the pic after I published and feel better cause you can't really see his face. Sorry everyone, that's the most I feel safe posting for now. After TPR, I will post or email lots of pics.

14 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty safe picture. It could be any (totally adorable) baby in the world.

    So glad for you that you're getting this time with him, and that things seem to be working out!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Ohhh those chubby little thighs! Makes me want to tickle and kiss his whole cute chubby self! Yummy pic. Hope your weekend with him is wonderful.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You HAVE to be having a wonderful weekend! Sure you are thrilled to no end to have Baby N with you. And I think you're safe with that pic. You can tell it's one cute chunk of a baby, but that's all.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He's got such a cute little shape! Hope you are having the time of your life with him.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Family Ties said…

    OOOOOOOOOH I wanna eat those thighs! Got some ketchup! What a sweet baby! hehehehe

    So you like to play game too? I LOVE BOARD games...but I have never learned how to play Sorry. lol I'm a dork.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad you finally have Baby N in your home!! I hope you're enjoying the time. And thank you for sharing the picture.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Maya said…

    Yah. Finally. I am glad that you are getting your time now. I hope that everything is going well and the rest of the time leading up to TPR will be smooth.

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Megamom said…

    Awww im so glad you are enjoying him. How old is he again? For some reason i though he was older than he looks

    MJ

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    He is 6 months old.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Sunnie,

    I was reading your comment and thought, "board games, what does she mean?" Then I realized they were in the picture.

    I have got to get some sleep!

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    What a cutie!!!

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Aww! How wonderful! Sooo glad you got him this weekend.

    And along Sunnie's observations about the board games... I see you are the owner of LSU-opoloy?! I guess you really are a Louisiana gal. ;-)

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    YAY - I got to see the baby!!! I am so darn excited for you. I bet you can't stop looking at him.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    He is absolutely precious! I completely understand your apprehension about sharing his photo, but I'm so glad that you did. You can't see enough to identify him, but there's enough there to see just how adorable he is!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home