Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Can't Concentrate

I am obsessed! I can't stop thinking about baby N!

Will we really get to visit him Monday or will foster mom be "busy" again?

Will foster mom be available but social worker unavailable?

How many visits before he can spend the weekend?

How many weekends until he can stay with us permenantly?

Will I miss his first words, crawl, walking, waiting on the state?

Will I receive another placement call?

I JUST WANT TO SEE MY BABY!!

Ok, now I'm getting possesive. The minutes pass by so slowly and the questions get answered with:

"maybe"

"We'll try"

"I don't know"

The lack of knowledge and control is driving this perfectionist in same.

All that's left now....

Hope and Faith

Wait, I'm going to be fine....I forgot, I get to see my cousin's new baby! That will make being chidless a hell of a lot easier huh?

5 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Maya said…

    No answers, but I can tell you I would probably be feeling the same way completely. He is a lucky little guy to have someone so concerned about him.

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    I know you can't wait to get your hands on that baby. You are SO close!!! Hang in there! I imagine this is unbelievably hard.

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    I completely understand. I (and My Ebenezer - see her blog archives) were practically stalking our social workers to hear something - anything! We'd make up reasons to call or email just to be sure they knew we were still alive and childless!! If you feel obsessive - and complusive - or even crazy - I for one believe it is completely normal. THIS is the stuff they should teach you in the darn training classes!

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger x said…

    I'm running out of patience mid cycle too, I just want to know if I get a baby or not. Somebody somewhere must have alot of patience because there is none around here!

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    I'd be obsessed, too, if I were in your shoes! I wish I had some answers, but all I can say is that I'm thinking of you and sending a gigantic hug your way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home