Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter

First of all, Happy Easter everyone.

I know it was another childless holiday for us, but I barely had time to think about it. Between stuffing myself with alcohol and yummy crawfish yesterday and taking down a 30' round swimming pool, I am exhausted.

Played with my cousin's baby again. It turns out she will be taking the CPA exam soon, so I boxed up all my old study materials, since I don't need them anymore(praise God).

Monday I'm gonna have L start riding ass to get baby N in our home soon. We're missing a lot of milestones and the longer it takes, the harder it will be on him.

That's pretty much all that happened today, took down a swimming pool and got sunburnt.

Enjoy the rest of your Easter holiday!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger x said…

    why did you take down a swimming pool? It's time to put them up here. It's not quite warm enough for a sunburn but I think you sent a bit of Lousiana sunshine up to us in Canada for the long weekend.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Oh I just found your blog, and I am all a tingle for you! Oh how I remember the calls, the waits, the days!! We adopted a special needs baby through the state also. Now I have to find the time to read through your archives!

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Nique said…

    Lisa Happy Easter to you and L!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    We took the pool down from my aunt's house because she gave it to us. We will hire someone to put it up at our house so we can go swimming.

    Jenny,

    I'll send some more warm weather up to you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home