Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, March 17, 2006

The Baby Aisle

Well, went browsing around the baby aisle in Walmart.

Ok, I actually needed something. I needed to get toddler car seats for Jack and Jill for when they come stay with us.

We found ourselves looking at baby car seats and baby beds, so I could give L an idea about what kind of car seat to get depending on what size the baby is. He was pretty confused. That's Ok.

I actually had a good time. Strange huh?

3 Comments:

  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger x said…

    I avoid the baby isle like the plauge. If I find myself accidently in the baby food isle at the grocery store I just stare straight ahead and walk as fast as possible.
    If you can enjoy it - go for it. Between adoption, foster and IUI, you should have a baby pretty soon so I am sure you'll be making those purchase soon anyway.

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Family Ties said…

    hey, work it when u can :P

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    I love Big Lots a in addition to Wal-mart trips. I got my car seat at Big Lots - an Eddie Bauer one for $40. Man, I was like "cha-ching"! It has been a great buy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home