Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, January 23, 2006

A Life

Wow,

I haven't posted in a few days. You think I'm getting a life?

Nope. Just been busy. Poor So Young. We keep her so busy. At least she won't get bored.

We booked a nice vacation to Florida, and will book a long weekend trip to New York soon. It's something to look forward to.

It will be a few weeks before we start classes for the state. I'm still trying to convince L to get us on the list for newborn domestic adoption, but he still seems to think I will get pregnant. I just want to have a back-up plan, because I've waited long enough already.

He wants to try 3 mores IUI's. I don't know if I have it in me though. We'll see what happens.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger x said…

    Can you try IVF if the IUI's don't work? It probably is a good idea to get on an adoption list, I have heard it takes years to get a healthy infant (8yrs in Canada).
    Did you pull together your outfit for the big Mardi Gras ball?

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    My ball gown is hemmed, and got the shoes and bra! I'm ready to go. Just gotta get the alcohol for L's table!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home