Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Taking a Leap of Faith

We are getting signed up to get certified to foster/adopt through the state.

I told L I still want to have at least one infant. I don't care if it sounds selfish.

Worst case, I adopt one older kid and one infant.

I'm scared and excited.

We start classes mid February.

Wish us luck. We will still be trying to get pg of course!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that's great! You and L are in my thoughts and prayers as always.

    (I don't think it's selfish to want at least one infant. I think you're being remarkably unselfish, actually.)

    Hugs!

     
  • At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa I am praying for you and L about all of this. I don't think you are being selfish at all about wanting an infant, that is totally understandable.

    Take care

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck! And wanting an infant does NOT sound selfish at all.
    What an exciting step - I'll be hoping it all works out for you!!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger chris said…

    Congrats. And you aren't being selfish, by the way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home