Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Bank Headaches

We ran into another snag with our student.

Wiring money.

The bank we use for her has another bank that the wires go to and then gets credited to her bank and account.

How do you explain this to a Korean father who knows limited English, because I know she needs money for school? (not that we won't help her though.

Other than all the "administrative" snags (registering in school, insurance wire transfers), the experience has been great so far. Do we have to send her back home in a year? She's 15, so I'm sure she will piss us off sooner or later, probably sooner.

I think she has been flirting with a senior. She said she was teaching him Korean, and she taught him, "I love you" and "you're beautiful." It's adorable and frightening at the same time.

L had a talk with the boy already. L was very polite about it but the conversation went like this:

"I don't mind you dating her, but I have a responsibility to her parents and I don't want to send her home with a package, so you just better keep you d*ck in your pants!"

The guy seemed cool with it and some friends in church say he's a good kid. L said the two of them were "cool" after the conversation.

Imagine the trauma our future daughter may have to go through when she starts dating! And L only knew her a couple days, lol!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope the bank snag gets worked out. As for the flirting - very cute but very scary! I hope you're husband got through to that boy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home