Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Neat Freak

Ok, I'm gonna bore you a little more with my new toy.

L is a SERIOUS neat freak (though I love him to death.) Observe:

Front Bedroom (wouldn't this be perfect for a little girl)





Living Room


So Young's Room






Can you believe that L hasn't had a stroke!!

I only pick on him because I love him.


Me



Take a quick peak at the one of me. If L sees it, I will probably have to take it off because it has his hands in it.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    L would not do well at our house. Unfortunately both J and I are a bit on the messy side. Great pics - you're so pretty! And a lovely cat by the way.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Thank you.

    I'm messy, but reformed myself when I got married to keep peace in my house, lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home