Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Korean Gifts

I'm finally getting around to playing with my first digital camera I got for Christmas.

Ok, I'm behind in the technology world and I just got one for Christmas, so I'll share a few pics with you.

Here is a set of Korean wedding dolls given to me by So Young. Aren't they beautiful!



Here is a beautiful jewelry box she also gave me.




And good old Buddy, lazing around as usual


2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger April said…

    Those dolls are adorable. And this is a very random question - but the dresser mirror - does it have engraved oak leaves and acorns on it? It looks *just* like one that I used to have.

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Timea said…

    Hi, I just discovered your blog:)
    Those gifts were really sweet from your host daughter. Thats a great thing to do. My husband lived with a host family 5 years ago, and we are still very close to them.

    We have been trying for about the same length of time. It sucks.

    Timea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home