Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

More on Dr. Quack

To answer the question I was asked on my last post. No. I will not go back and directly question Dr. Quack about why he waited so long to do the IUI. As much as I am EXTREMELY curious to hear his reasoning, I'm not about to pay him $200 on another consult just to rush through my question and not really listening. Dr. Quack is history. I broke up with him and I didn't even tell him. I mean, I told him I was taking a break from treatment and in six months, never heard a word, phone call, letter, nothing from the clinic checking on me at least. I mean, I paid him nearly $2500 out of MY pocket. He didn't even TRY to file anything with the insurance, even a pregnancy test one time he wouldn't file! For that kind of hard-earned money, they should have at least checked up on me, even if it was just a standard, mass letter to send to everyone! If that isn't bad enough, I now realize that I was probably not given competent medical treatment. Do ya'll think I'm entitled to a refund?

So it's goodbye to Dr. Quack and hello to Dr. New Orleans. I hope he has a better treatment plan for me. The good news. . . there is 6-7 RE's in his practice, so one of them has to be good right?

Duck gumbo anyone???

3 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I certainly hope Dr. New Orleans turns out to be your very own Dr. Wonderful. Sounds like you've been through enough with Dr. Quack. I don't blame you for not wanting to go through the expense and hassle of dealing with Dr. Quack again. Time to move on!
    When is the Dr. New Orleans appointment? Good luck!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa:

    Here is a website that has very good, accurate info.... this page is directly to the IUI faq addressing the range in time for IUIs.... http://
    www.fertilityplus.org/faq/iui.html

    Yellowgirl

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Hmmm...mine did it 48 hrs later and advised me to have sex, too. All three times I did an IUI. In a major city in LA, but not NO. Wondering if it's the same guy?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home