Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Relaxed

I'm happy to report that I've had a good week. I haven't had a major breakdown in a couple weeks and infertility hasn't completely consumed my mind as it does sometimes. I am praying to remain this way through the rest of my treatment.

God is answering my prayers. Not the way I want, but the way He wants. I am attempting to put it all in His hands but find myself saying, "Lord, I put this in your hands, but you're gonna give me children eventually right?" I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am trying to surrender to His plan and hope that being a mommy is in there somewhere. I don't know what He has planned, but I feel like I was made to be a mommy.

Although still childless and not pregnant, I feel God is helping me to cope with this issue. I haven't accepted it, but the pain has eased somewhat(though not completely gone). I haven't been whining to my husband as much, and I enjoy babysitting, rather than just being envious. Maybe my mind is just pre-occupied with Christmas. Whatever the reason, I'm greatful for the relief of some of the pain, however temporary it may be. I pray I make it through the next couple months.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I certainly glad to hear you're feeling more peaceful. It's so hard in the midst of IF. I hope it lasts.

     
  • At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa glad to hear you are feeling a little better about things. Still continuing to keep you and L in my prayers. Good luck potty training your puppy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home