Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Puppy is Ready

Ok, this is really sad. No kids to talk about so now ya'll have to hear about my stupid puppy again. Sorry, nothing more interesting going on now. I'm going with the name Abbey (sorry sis, but you frowned at too many other names I was thinking about and am at the bottom of my list). I got the call saying she was ready to be picked up. Yay!! Not quite, don't get excited yet. L is torturing me (teasing me) about how long he's gonna wait to pick up the puppy. I will give him a couple more days to surprise me then I'm gonna get on him again. I REALLY want to have her before Thanksgiving so we will have 4 days to bond.

Any ideas of how to butter him up so he will get my puppy? No, sex didn't work, so I'll need another idea. Thanks.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I don't know L... but if he's anything like my husband you'll have the puppy sooner rather than later. Bryan loves to make me think I'm going to have to wait for something, then surprise me with it. :)

    Hope you love your puppy!

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't have an ideas sorry, hopefully he will just wanna be nice and give in a couple of days!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home