Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Half Day Friday tomorrow!!

At the office, every 5th week or so I get off at noon on Friday. Tomorrow is my Friday! Yes! Hopefully L and I can do some fun stuff this weekend and not have too much work to do.

I asked L to call and check on my puppy. She is about 6 weeks old now. I'm curious to see if she's ready to come home yet. I don't mind leaving her til' 8 weeks with her mom, but I want to make sure she isn't already being separated from her mom anyway. If she's only gonna wait 2 more weeks in a cage and not see her mom then I'm ready to bring her home now.

I think I have a name. What do ya'll think about Abbey? If you have any better names let me know.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Abbey is a great name - my best friends childhood dog was named Abbey and she was great.
    I've got the whole day off tomorrow and I'm headed to the theaters to catch the new Harry Potter movie - it's the one thing I'm looking forward to these days. Hope you enjoy your half day!!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger animallvr said…

    Nah, you can find a better name than Abbey- too many of those too!!LoL-I'll think of some for you after my class!

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like Abbey I think it is a nice name for a dog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home