Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Abbey's Coming Home!!!

My dear, sweet husband has decided to pick my puppy up this afternoon. I will post a picture as soon as I find someone's digital camera I can borrow, because I don't have one yet (on my Christmas list).

Other good news: The airline called L back to set up an orientation/interview in Dallas in December. All prayers would be appreciated that everything works out. It would be great for L to have a job that he loves. Also, that would mean we could live just about anywhere. So, if I can ever get L to part himself from living on the bayou, we could move back up to the Baton Rouge area. At least then we wouldn't have to run from hurricanes.

I have a lot to be greatful for this thanksgiving despite not having children right now. I trust God, I know it has to be in His plan for me to be a mommy. I just don't know how are when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home