Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Lupron Started--3 Month Countdown

Well, I went to borrow a nurse from the rinky-dink doctor from this small town I live in. She told me come before 11, and she would give me the injection. Of course, since I didn't have an actual appointment, I had to wait an hour! (not that is was her fault). Then, I had to wait for 15 minutes to make sure I didn't have a reaction. You want to know the best part? I went to pay a co-pay and I had a credit of $69! Damn! I haven't seen this doctor and over a year and they didn't have the decency to mail me my refund. Keeping my cool, I politely asked if they could just refund my money. The receptionist asked, "I thought you wanted to save the credit when you come back for more shots?" I politely informed her again, that I would not need to be coming back and would like the refund. She wrote a note on my chart. Will I get my check? Stay tuned for more details. What a pain in the Ass that was! Firguratively and literally.

L made me an appointment with Dr. New Orleans for November 30. I appreciate the effort on his part, but I told him several times not to make it for 3 months because Dr. Houston wants him to do a checkup when I finish treatment while I'm in for the consult. I called to re-schedule and apparantly, Dr. New Orleans doesn't schedule appointments 3 months in advance so I'm to call back at the end of December and try again, with assurance with receptionist that he wouldn't be booked by then. Let's hope not.

In the meantime, I'm working on getting my records transferred from Dr. Houston's office. I'm just waiting on a return phone call to give them the address.

Buckle up! We're about to go on the lupron roller coaster ride. I hope it is a smooth one that I will not have much to write about it.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a lot of logistics you're trying to work out. I hope you can get that apppointment.
    Good luck with the Lupron-I hope it's a smooth ride for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home