Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Leaving, on a Jet Plane. . .

No. Not me! I wish I could get out of South Louisiana for a while.

L has his interview in Dallas with the airline (if you want to know which one, email me, but I'm not giving free advertisement, at least not if they don't hire him). Please send prayers for a safe trip and for him to get a job he will love. It sounds like they really want him though. The only thing that will take a while is that the flight school is booked up so he will have to wait for an opening, but I think the job will be his! Also, his dad has been bugging him so much about flying that he's almost thinking about giving it up (his dad has done that through his life). He is just trying to encourage him, but L does not like to be pushed or rushed into anything. Even when I want something done, I have to work on his time.

Work is busy today as the receptionist is again absent. I did manage to get out of answering phones because I'm working on financial statements. That's what accountants are supposed to do right?

Tomorrow evening, our caseworker is coming to fill out papers for So Young. Friday, my job is taking the ladies out to eat (and drink). Saturday, I must finish Christmas shopping and Sunday, I'm on liquid diet and get to drink some nasty stuff to prep for my colonoscopy. Fun weekend ahead huh? I know some of ya'll have had much worse, so I'm not gonna complain too much.

Oh yeah, tonight L is having a pizza party for his religious ed class. Hmm. Plane arrives in New Orleans around 5pm and his class starts at 7. Looks like I'm gonna have to come to the rescue until he gets back.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best of luck to L on the interview!
    Sounds like you've got lots going on and I hope you enjoy the fun things and make it through the rest okay (the colonoscopy).

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger chris said…

    Good luck with everything.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home