Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Guest Map

Hi.

I found this cool guest map thing from Tertia's blog (So Close, in my links).

Please put a pin to mark where your from. I'm not too good with computer stuff, so I'm really ecstatic that this thing actually works!

We gave our caseworker a definate "yes" about the exchange student, so we will be calling her in the next couple days to get things set up. I'm really getting excited!

Well, don't have time to write too much more today. Jack and Jill are coming over in an hour and we'll be babysitting and chasing them around. Have a good weekend. Thanks for the supportive comments about our houseguest.

16 is dating age right? I guess that means when guys come to take her out, L can be sitting at the door cleaning his guns! Who ever thought he'd get the opportunity to do that at 26?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Lisa, I like your map and I put my mark on it. Good luck with your exchange student.

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I managed to put my mark in my general location!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home