Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Korea update

Just a couple updates about our exchange student. She is almost 15, not 16, so hopefully she won't be dating yet, lol. I'll go ahead and give her real first name. I don't think it will compromise her identity, since I'm sure none of you know her. Her name is Soyoung (pronounced sue-young). She likes music and I think plays the piano. So I will finally get to live with another musician again! L is just not into some of the cultural stuff that I like.

Now they are checking my references (already called one of my friends) and Washington DC is doing a background check to make sure we're not criminals. As soon as her VISA gets cleared and background check is done, she'll be coming down to visit. We're also gonna her her email address soon. This is very exciting!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger animallvr said…

    That's soo cool. I wonder what other instruments she can play?! You have to let me know when she is her to visit and bring her to D.S. or we'll come to you! You know i've always tried to convince mom and dad to host an exchange student.. maybe they'll look more into it after your experience!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home