Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It's almost here

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I'm a little nervous but will probably get worse tonight. I watched nip tuck last night and the sleepy drugs didn't work on a lady's surgery and she was awake and paralzyed during the entire surgery! This scared the crap out of me! I hope that was just for TV drama and that doesn't really happen. I hope they make sure I'm good and asleep before they start cutting.

My parents are coming in tonight and are gonna drive L and I to Houston. At least L will be able to relax with me and not have to bother with driving. Surgery isn't until 1pm and I am going to be STARVING by then. I hope I don't get too weak from hunger, but then again, if I pass out, I'll already be at the hospital anyway. I hope tomorrow goes smoothly and I stay healthy until then.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dream Mommy, I hope you are okay ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home